top of page

Evolutionary Dancer

Public·6 Evolutionaries or Dancers or The Best Lovers of Earth We Can Be.
Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Free Online Study Materials and Practice Tests for TNTET Paper 2 Exam 2022

TNTET Paper 2 Study Material Free Download

If you are aspiring to become a teacher in Tamil Nadu, you must be aware of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). It is a state-level exam conducted by the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) to select candidates for teaching positions in primary and secondary schools. TNTET consists of two papers: Paper 1 for classes I to V and Paper 2 for classes VI to VIII. In this article, we will focus on TNTET Paper 2 and provide you with some useful information on how to prepare for it and where to find the best study material for free.

tntet paper 2 study material free download

What is TNTET Paper 2 and who can appear for it?

TNTET Paper 2 is conducted for candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII in Tamil Nadu schools. It is an offline exam that consists of multiple-choice questions. The duration of the exam is three hours and the maximum marks are 150. The candidates who have completed a Bachelors degree or Diploma in Education or equivalent are eligible to appear for TNTET Paper 2. The candidates must also have studied Tamil as one of the languages in Class X or XII or have passed Tamil Language Test conducted by TRB.

What are the subjects and syllabus of TNTET Paper 2?

TNTET Paper 2 comprises four subjects: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, and Mathematics and Science or Social Science. The syllabus of each subject is based on the state board curriculum of classes VI to VIII. The candidates have to choose either Mathematics and Science or Social Science as their optional subject based on their preference and qualification. The distribution of marks and questions for each subject is given below:

Subject

Number of Questions

Marks

Child Development and Pedagogy

Language I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu)

Language II (English)

Mathematics and Science or Social Science

Total

How to prepare for TNTET Paper 2?